- Achieved 100% wholesale for 3 years in sales position selling for a Fortune 10 company and consulting small businesses.
- Responsible for territory's sales, share, customer satisfaction and dealer relations.
- Managed Zone's inventory, advertising, and created business plans to increase vehicle sales 8% in 2015.
- Consulted, developed and implemented multiple processes to increase customer satisfaction 5.5ppts in 2016.
- Managed dozens of objectives for 13 dealerships while finishing 1st in region on 4 consecutive client surveys.
- Hosted sales rallies for dealership personnel to promote products and events.
- Managed customer life cycle from generating leads, to closing the sale and customer retention.
- Created marketing plans to target new customers thru events, mailers and digital advertising.
- Transitioned from Vehicle Sales to Parts/Service, exposing me to both sides of the business and full customer life cycle.
- Four years of B2B selling experience of both products and programs, while consulting on B2C sales.
- Found location, negotiated contract and organized our annual Market Area social event at D&B for over 100 employees.
- Organized team building activities, and off campus events, and compiled quarterly slides as the KC Committee Chair for the Market Area Culture Team.
- Utilized analytics to infulence Dealership Owners and Management to manage inventory.
- Presented final project on strategies to increase digital leads and closing ratios.
- Conducted mystery shops throughout the region to provide competitive insight on price, product and experience.
- Collaborated with a separate marketing company to construct a successful promotional event at Comic Con.
- Helped lead the Ride & Drive portion of the National Ford Car Show in Carlisle, PA.
- Assisted current Texas Governor, Greg Abbott, to get reelected for his third straight term as Attorney General.
- Maintained Attorney General's website and database lists.
- Examined and summarized competitors' activities for Campaign Manager.
- Recruited over thirty major associations and hotels to attend national tourism conferences, #1 of all interns.
- Researched, recruited and maintained my database of clients.
- Presented at our Las Vegas Conference and hosted my clients for dinner.
- Acquired Real Estate license at 18 while enrolled at University of Texas.
- Scheduled and conducted tours with clients on multiple properties.
- Utilized social media and networking to discover new clients.
- Managed and maintained client list to ensure a full pipeline.
- LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE AND ACTIVITIES Harvesters/Meals on Wheels: Volunteer twice a year 2012 - Current Ford Motor Company: Culture Central Team Committee Chair 2014 -2016 University Investors Association: Member 2010 -2012 Big Brothers Big Sisters of America: Big Brother Volunteer 2010 -2012 Lake Highlands High School: 3 years Varsity Basketball, Captain, Student Council Committee Chair 2007 - 2008 Other Interests: Team sports, live music, Rubix Cubes and education podcasts/documentaries HONORS Lake Highlands High School: Academic All-State Basketball Team & First Team All-Region Basketball 2008 University of Texas at Austin, multiple A-League Championships in Football and Basketball 2010 - 2012 Ford Motor Company *#1 in Region on Dealer Relationship Survey 4x in a row *Won CMA Digital Contest - Zone Manager with most improvement in closing ratios and lead response time
Customer service cover letter
View this sample cover letter for customer service, or download the customer service cover letter template in Word.
Customer service is all about helping people. Your cover letter should demonstrate your skills and experience, as well as your passion for customer service. To be considered for top customer service jobs, it helps to have a well-crafted cover letter. For writing tips, view this sample cover letter for customer service, or download the customer service cover letter template in Word.
Additionally, you can learn more about customer service careers and search for customer service jobs on Monster.
Customer service cover letter template
Sometown, CT 55555 | (555) 555-5555 | firstname.lastname@example.org
July 27, 2017
Ms. Wendy Solomon
Human Resources Specialist
55 Seabreeze Ave.
Sometown, CT 55555
Dear Ms. Solomon:
Your customer service manager position advertised on Monster is an excellent fit to my qualifications.
During the past five years, I have been promoted to increasingly responsible positions within ABC Company, serving as a customer service representative, acting supervisor and East Coast customer service manager (my current role). Throughout my tenure with ABC, I have built lasting customer relationships, salvaged key accounts and strengthened customer loyalty.
Regarded as a proactive problem solver and liaison between cross-functional business units and high-value client accounts, I am passionate about serving customers with excellence. Achievement highlights:
- Rebuilt the East Coast customer service team from the ground-up. Instituted new training programs, accountability measurements and performance goals that led to record-setting gains in customer satisfaction scores¾from 85% in 2016 to 96% in 2017.
- Averted the threatened loss of three multimillion-dollar accounts. Investigated and resolved billing discrepancies and rectified shipping delays to win back client trust. Worked with cross-functional teams to improve accounting and logistics processes to prevent future issues.
- Rolled out a new CRM system to allow for more personalized and customized service.
My customer service management experience is reinforced by a bachelor’s degree in communications, proficiencies in CRM database systems and fluency in Spanish.
I am confident in my ability to further the success of your customer service organization. Please call me at (555) 555-5555 or email email@example.com to arrange a meeting. I look forward to speaking with you.
See all sample cover letters on Monster.